Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Round and Round

Seriously, this is how the world is right now for me, its going round and round and round... and not figuratively, I mean literally. Its just spinning and spinning and I got to write an assignment on economics... on the good side, had fun last night, WE WON!!!... public screenings rock.

Apart from the match another funny thing happened. We went to a dhaba to get some chai, there one of my friends had a scare, one minute we're chatting away, the next hes like lets go, lets get out of here. Later he explained that he thought we were about to be part of a target killing incident... I mean WTF... sure those guys were scary looking, but target killing, thats far far faaaar off... but had fun last night...

2 comments:

Sidrah said...

Scary guys, oho. But you never know =/ our country's a mess

Sana Castellano said...

great win it was