Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Remainder....

See, so there I was fed up with work, which has no end in sight :'( ... then I went around reading blogs, then I came across a blog which mentioned something about sharing books with friends... and then it remained me that I had too had to go through books, lots and lots on them... see, I joined 'The Readers Club', so in order to keep the service of the nice people there economical for me, I have to go through as many books as I can, which mind you was a pretty impressive number - I went through 6 books in a month, all nice books. Lately, I haven't been able to read a single book... So basically, I gotta study for the papers, read the books, read the course books, and then do work all the while...

I am beginning to think people in my childhood lied to me before when they said life becomes easy.

No comments: