Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Achievement

I finished 4 games in 3 weeks... that is an achievement, considering the fact that I had classes and also I had to do the usual chores... I would have completed it sooner but 2 games were long, and tiring...

And M am beginning to think the people of this city are off, only yesterday they were angry about the statement from a politician, now, they are all saying another one would make for a great long weekend... and that is not the sociopathic part. Scouring through facebook, I came across a comment that the statement had made for a nice weekend, thanks Mr. X... consequently one comment pointed to the death of the innocent people, the reply to which was that they died to provide us with the holiday, for our cause.... I mean what in fuckssakeiswrongwithyourmind BC...

So, in the end, I would like to remember the fact that I completed 4 games in a short period which amounted to 3 weeks, the deaths are a part and parcel of life and should not be mourned that much... what is important is that I completed those games....

No comments: