Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

No Iftar

Ama says I can't go to have iftar with my friends... I know the city is becoming hell and all that shit, but you can't stop life... especially when its right after the result... result on 22nd August, I planned the iftar to ensure that if I passed i enjoyed and if a do not pass I get to share my sorrow... plus there is also the fact that its more fun to insult someone just when they have been insulted by some officious entity... What the hell yaaaarrr....

And also, there was going to be a pointless protest at civic center, I wonder how that went... since I didn't hear anything nor did any of my friends report on that I am guessing its going good with a few people gathered with nothing better to do...

This is depressing... I think I should start with namaz ....

5 comments:

Sidrah said...

As I said: Get a gun.

Good luck with your result =)

Sana Castellano said...

that's living in karachi..

quartertoinsane said...

@sidrah: that needs a permit, dnt have that... n thnkx :)

@sana: yea, it is...

Tazeen said...

Your mum's right about keeping you safe. Things are not okay around here. It's better you let her be peaceful than to worry about whether you'll be back home or not.

P.S.: I never go out of the house.

quartertoinsane said...

things are neva eva gud here... but ami's peace of mind is important...