Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Reading Through

I was reading through my blog - its kind of a crypt with parts of my psyche cyberised - and I looked at my profile pic, it looks like an impossibility in the present environment and yet its not more than a year or so old... considering the rate of change of the environment of the city, I have actually fallen behind in terms of change...

The muffler around my face, its cause of the cold, its not cause I was going to rob anything... now I'd rather freeze than look suspicious... the night when this was taken, I remember me and my friends stayed outside till morning, we burned a half cut tree that we found lying about... we sat in an under construction building for about an hour due to the cold... that's the kind of half arsed gathering plans we made... now... nothing now... And the most fun thing about our gathering, everyone had different ideologies - social, political, economic, religious - but we didn't fight... Yaaaaaaaar, we planned to make a parody of the ghost hunting show that came on some channel... we even had the script, the characters, the resources... bas dobara gathering nae ho pae...

No comments: