Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Facebook and Twitter

I wrote a post and then I deleted it cause it was something that I was outraged about... atifaslamconcertwithgunsnrosesthegreatesteventinpakistanihistory... and it also messed up my mind for a while... then I got over the fact... it is what it is... moving on...

I just discovered that facebook is evil, it really is... the privacy settings just keep changing, it a pain in the ass to get though them and the decentralized security feature just sucks... its evil I tell you, extremely evil...

On a totally related note, twitter is also extremely distracting, I end up wasting a lot of time there, and the local feed makes my head spin... but its good for other things... I learned about the scarlet johansson there and also about miss egypt... and lately I learned the local view about dengue there... seriously what is with our intellectuals, they lost it or something I think...

On an unrelated note, I was gonna go to this gannay k juice wala... but had to cancel cause a friend was stuck at office and we were short of a ride. Thats not the truth, in reality, we were not a mood to spend money and needed him so he could pay for the gannay ka juice... Yaar still a 100 more words to go on that assignment...

3 comments:

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

Facebook is really very very evil.

Twitter bichara thora innocent hai.

Best of luck for your assignment.

Tazeen said...

I agree with Hamza about facebook being evil.

quartertoinsane said...

@HBL: ur nt following the right ppl on twitter then if u think it innocent :P

thnkx for that...

@tazeen: ur suppose to agree with me or both, nt just him... :P