Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

MA/MS Eco/whatever

I really cannot decide whether economics is an art or a science... its not a stupid question, for me it is a matter of "professional integrity"... my friends who got into big ass institutions act all certain and stuff about what they want in life... hey I got into IBA... doesn't that count towards developing a sense of knowing what you want in life. I am going to Karachi University tomorrow to find out when they be handing out the admissions forms and stuff...

Let me put in simpler terms for the future me - I know he'll read this, I read the old posts from the past me...

I am certain what I want, even when I do not know what I want and what I am doing... I know it, the plan is always there in the back of my head... People, people are uncertain, do not listen to them... you always know.

On a totally related note, this is a totally emo post... just realized that after writing it...

4 comments:

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

Oh.

Best in Luck in whatever you do.

God Bless.

quartertoinsane said...

thnkx mate... nw i jst gotta decide wat to do... ;)

Tazeen said...

Economics, as a subject, belongs to the art faculty. KU will give you a good degree, paired with quality education and fun.

If you can, apply for other places too and keep your options open.

Don't be depressed about it so early on. Your professional education's just starting. Things will become clearer as you move forward.

quartertoinsane said...

wat u mean by other places...

M waaaaaaaaaaay past the depression phase, this be da confusion phase ;)

i'v been in professional education since I completed intermediate, roughly 4 years ago :P