Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Disappointed I am

Very much I must, after an hour of waiting in line and another couple of minutes spent finding a table, I was disappointed with the food. I really was... for all the hype the Hardees Karachi people created they pretty much killed it all with the food. And the atmosphere wasn't that great either, they had a couple of Coke Studio tracks in a loop, playing over and over and over and over again... I mean after waiting for an hour outside and then spending 500 on a burger (I could have done much sweeter things with that money) the atmosphere and the food - food, the thing for which I went there - it was disappointing... Also, the servers were fighting and arguing, that is not supposed to happen in a bloody chain with so much repute...

On an unrelated note, I am going to recommend hardees to all the people I do not like, also I am going to tell them to go after 8 pm as the crowd dissipates around that time... a good plan I must say

No comments: