Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dragon Age II

I played dragon age I, it was good... complicated story, numerous outcomes multiple character interactions etc etc... the sequel appeared that it would have a good story. Sadly, dragon age II disappointed me in terms of story. The game provides an option of importing the character from the previous game, but its no use (I don't have it any way - deleted the bugger, anyway) the story is lacking... the character is thrown into a war... chaos ensues and then he/she vanishes... in the last game we went off to fight dark spawn and fell off of the grid, here we just vanish... at least the developers should have tied the story together... the game play was fine by the way...

PS: now I have to get back to studies and work...
PPS: how does siah qalam sound ?