Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Money, A Motivator

My latest attitude towards "work" got me thinking... before I used to enjoy it profoundly and I was eager for it... I enjoyed it, the research, the writing, every aspect of it, I liked... the money made me independent... but now something is different... The money's gotten better, but I don't see the charm in it... I don't like it anymore. I have friends, people who do the same work, they like it more and more each day, their motivation increases with their earnings... I just do not get it... why do I not like it anymore...

Money never really motivated me, always other things... even when I did do things cause of the money I forfeit the thing along with the money... how do people do it, how do they remain motivated by only the money and nothing else? this is not a rhetorical question, it is an actual question...

On an unrelated note: Got to start studying for papers, I am really lagging behind... Also, I forgot what I was going to write here

2 comments:

Komal Ali said...

Think about why you initially liked it. :-)

quartertoinsane said...

I liked the learning, nothing new to learn now... :(