Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Of the changing weather

The weather is changing. I know that for a fact cause I have been making some observations for the past couple of years in order to develop a system that does not rely on the weather report to know the weather. A get sick if the weather is changing given I spent a major portion of my time home around the period when the weather is changing.

Since I have exams next month, I was sitting at home preparing when suddenly I get sick. I cannot study much either cause it literally hurts my head. Strange. Too much PC burns my eyes. Strange Again. The clotted nose and sour throat can be easily adjusted too, I just need to stay away from sandwiches. Also Coke may have been a contributing factor in all of this sickness.

On an unrelated note, I need to go to the post office to check on my degree's whereabouts. But, I am now thinking that I can do that after a month or so. Then again I can always file a claim with the university.
Also, on another unrelated note Modigliani & Miller were trolls.

2 comments:

Furree Katt said...

i'm sick because of the weather change too! i get sick with every season. :(

quartertoinsane said...

thats kinda awful...