Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Offense

It is amazing how easily people take offense. Sometimes they pretend like they are the most offended people on the face of this planet... other times, its just their perception that determines the offense that they took. What is more intriguing is the fact that people who are apparently closer to you take more offense at what you say... isn't it suppose to be the other way around?

After looking at offense that people often take and observing their reactions, an equation can be derived for all of this.

First of all, we know that offense is proportional to the ability of the other person to comprehend the offense, thus... its difficult to write an equation here... hmmmm... an idea...







PS: This post was suppose to be about how my best friends got easily offended when I called one on the shit he was peddling about his relationship and the other got offended in the usual course of recourse.
PPS: Done on the oldest pages I could find in my folder :D
PPPS: It took me about 2 hours to write this post when I should have been studying for the ACCA finals... damn

No comments: