Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Confused

I literally am... I have got to decide where to take classes, there is a wide selection of rats (that is what they were called by the CA people, registered accountancy tutors) that offer different timings with different teachers and varying fee structures and benefits. I am as of yet undecided because there are so many choices and the teachers each are... well lets just say everyone is entitled to their opinion. I personally prefer places where there are fewer students because that way you get better one on one communication with the teacher and the teacher can actually focus on resolving the issues the students have.... but I want a good teacher too... its confusing

Plus there is also the fact that I cannot afford to waste too much money because if I do that then I will have to borrow from my father which I do not want to do...

But seriously, any advice on where to go??? also bear in mind that I intend to take the first three papers of the professional series but I do not know what they are... like I do know they are also known as P1 P2 P3, but I do not know what they are about per say. Any sign would do...

PS: Do not go to mirchiwala, they over sell, no disrespect but how many professional papers can one teacher teach... also, there is no table tennis facility in alhamd, we searched the whole campus after the admin guy told as they had table tennis.. if the law teacher at kns is anyone other than kfa, do not go. Period.

PPS: It is windy and dry, ergo, dusty. I do not like the dusty part.

2 comments:

Shreya said...

Oh! Take your time and make a good decision.

quartertoinsane said...

i'll end up flipping a coin to decide in the end... ;)