Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Economics

I did an assignment related to economics, it reminds me why I like the subject... its dry and its boring, but when you understand the underlying mechanism, its like a piece of evil that you can control...

Also, yaar admission lena hai... I have to go to the University of Karachi in order to submit the form... mood nae horaha... plus for the external examinations, there are additional requirements for the forms...

Plus, I am slightly made up mind about the classes that I want to take...

6 comments:

Zeba said...

That's an interesting take on Economics. :-)

And you say Secret Window is not about writers. Well, I will have to take your word for it. Heh.

quartertoinsane said...

i am surprised someone liked it...

you should watch it though, it has an unexpected story...

Shreya said...

The symptoms you mentioned like mood and admission tension is normal.. Lol, wish you good luck. :)

quartertoinsane said...

symptoms, u make it sound like an ailment :P

thnkx, i will need that...

Tazeen said...

Aww man. Don't be lazy when it comes to admissions. I hope you've submitted your form by now.

quartertoinsane said...

tomorrow inshallah... definitely tomorrow inshallah