Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

There must be a word for this...

Ever do something with apt determination and then after doing it wonder why did you do it... no? happens to me often... its like a habit. I often do this... like I start doing a task, and then I complete the said task with all my concentration, but after completing the task I am like... WHY!!!???!!!

Like the flash game I am playing now, after finishing a level I was wondering why I was playing this... It also happens with books, I get a book determined to read it cover to cover then after the first few chapters I am thinking to myself that there are better ways to torture my soul... Even when studying...

I really want to know why does this happen, does this have a name, what makes it happen, why does it happen, how often does it happen...

3 comments:

Tazeen said...

It happens, it happens - and it's good when it happens because otherwise, you'd be left wondering what to do. Doing something is always better than doing nothing, as cliched as this sounds.

Shreya said...

I agree with you, happens with me too. But now I manage to get a reason for whatever I do, or I must say I do things I have reason for. May be it has a name n we donno, or may be some philosopher is burning his mid night oil to coin a term for this. :)

quartertoinsane said...

@tazeen: hmmm, whn u put it that way...

@shreya: hw do u do dat? maybe i'll just make a term ;)