Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Year End

Reading all the posts about the end of the year, I thought to write one too... though this may not be the last thing I write this year ( I have been trying to write a poem for the year end after, but nothing so far)... so yea... the year end, I made some resolutions I would like to write down here for reference to future me...

Res1. Nothing changes so you do not have to...
Res2. Whatever happens do not support that guy...
Res3. Whatever happens do not be that guy...
Res4. There is no harm in getting a leg up so if an occult group approaches you offering to "help you" in return for a favor, take it...
Res5. Look into secret societies, the ether says new ones are popping up...
Res6. Learn the language... it will help you
Res7. Learn to use chop sticks...
Res8. Learn the old type cursive handwriting...
Res9. Try to keep these resolutions...

I think these should be enough for the year...

نیا سال مبارک ہو آپ کو. 

PS: I few more resolutions...

Res10. Learn pyrotechnics. You still gotta light the world on fire...
Res11. Do the burn the world to ashes thing before 21 December 2012, DO NOT let nature beat you to it...
Res12. Res 10 and Res 11 are important...

2 comments:

Sidrah said...

I think yours are the best resolutions I have read today. I'll try them out except res7 (it'll be disastrous for me, believe me)

نیا سال مبارک ہو آپ کو

*copied/pasted* =p

quartertoinsane said...

hahahaha... i was wondering hw u wrote urdu in the comment... khair mubarak...

thanku... whats the harm in trying res7, wat if u end up becoming a chop stick master or something...