Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Book Thief III

So I started reading the book thief.... and it is a lovely book, a beautiful book, a book that I cannot describe by words, it is a feeling, a sensation... it is not just pieces of paper joined together with ink splashed in between... it is a being all on its own. But I do not feeling like reading it... it is wonderful, too wonderful to be true... I am scared that it will end, the journey of the book thief will end and death will move on... reality looks bleak compared to the world of the book thief...

But you know, the beauty of a moment comes from the fact that it will end.

4 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

The book thief fascinating me .I wanna read it too,


Folloowing you .

Follow back

quartertoinsane said...

thnkx :)

Zeba said...

I LOVE The Book Thief. My earlier posts are FULL of it. Heh. But the book is amazing and deserves to be written out. Just the thought of the book makes my heart ache. Sigh.

Thank you for the encouraging words you leave for me. They make my day. :-)

quartertoinsane said...

m gonna dig through the archives to read those posts nw :)

n i am gonna keep asking until i learn it :D