Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cold, Dull, and Uncertain

It's cold... not outside, in my room... not the chilly kind of cold, not the enjoyable kind of cold, no... it is the hard distanced kind of cold, it is uncomfortable, it does not make you feel alive, it does not bring a new type of sensation... no, it's not that type of cold... this is the cold where you do not feel anything, not even the tip of your own fingers...

Also, I got a cold... I got a class later today, the first class of the session... It is going to be cancelled, the first class always is. It is because there aren't that many students attending the class... many people will wait for the result, many will wait for a couple of days...

I have to finish The Book Thief also... dammit...

2 comments:

Shreya said...

Oh! I wish you all the best for awaited result. :)

quartertoinsane said...

the results in february, thanks anyway :)