Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I back down...

A thought crossed my mind, I may be a quitter... I leave things when I cannot get them, I choose a different course... Its been like this for all my life, with education, friends, hell even in love I have done this... I am a f***ing coward... Hell, it's not that I may be a quitter, I am a quitter...

Then again, there have not been many things I have ran away from... turned my back on, yes I have... left stranded, maybe I have... turned down, yes I have... but never ran away from... I ran after lost causes if I felt like it.

IF I FEEL LIKE IT. A simple phrase really. I can't explain it, but I know when something can be mine, and when it isn't... it has been the same my whole life.

I can feel it. I sometimes run after lost causes because, I know I can win them. And for the same reasons at other times, I don't even try for something in front of me. And yet at other times, after pouring in my sweat and blood into something, I leave because I realize, its not meant to be mine...

2 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Be strong .Do what you want and stick to it :).

Best of luck.

quartertoinsane said...

doin it XD ... thnkx :D