Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mine to keep

My thoughts are mine to keep, I am not obliged to share them with anyone. People say that you must share your thoughts with someone, that someone may be your parents, friends, or strangers that you meet on chance encounters. I disagree, strongly. Sharing is important, but not thoughts and feelings specially with someone specific. Share them all you want to, they are yours, do with them as you wish. Do not tell me to share them with you or anyone else. What I share with you is my choice, my own reason. Do I ask you what you do, you I tell you what to do... do I, of course I do not... even when you ask me respond, not because I want to, but because if I do not its somehow bad and wrong I freaking social rule. Here is the reason I do not share my each and every thought with you. They are mine, I keep them, I know them... that satisfies me.

4 comments:

TayTay said...

I get what your saying. Your thoughts are your own to keep and there is no rule that says you HAVE to share them. But sometimes it helps, sometimes you need help and sharing what you're thinking might make you feel a lot better.

At least, that's how I see it.

quartertoinsane said...

i am not against the idea of sharing thoughts, just the part where people insist u tell them every little detail...

Soumya said...

Well I guess I'll just keep my opinion to myself then :)

quartertoinsane said...

lol... thats an application of this idea :)