Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Reunion Plan

This plan looks extremely efficient on paper in fact its the most awesomest plan on paper:

Step 1: Using social networking mediums to bring together all the old school buddies
Step 2: Get into contact with old teachers
Step 3: Advertise the intend to have a reunion, like a mega-event
Step 4: Plan the damn thing...
Step 5: Organize it...
Step 6: Have fun
Step 7: For a reunion next year, repeat from Step3

Now this is the ordinary bit, the awesomeness comes from clever bits in the plan:

Clever Bit 1: The owner of the channel on the social networking medium is a girl, a famous girl
Clever Bit 2: Only contact teachers that were scared of the batch, or who got kicked out before the batch became infamous...
Clever Bit 3: Shift the advertising and planning and organizing parts completely on the girls
Clever Bit 4: These are girls who haven't even done their own Eid shopping before will now try to organize a reunion...
Clever Bit 5: The girls will shift the organizing to more capable people, or people too slow to say no in time...
Clever Bit 6: Hijack the transfer of responsibility, take the money, vanish... anyone asks treat them to a little good time...


Now I am being forced to be an organizer, I do not want to be an organizer... Okay so I organized a bunch of things, including a student society that was banned but that was because I wanted to; plus this plan did not get to the Clever Bit 6, I was found in the Clever Bit 5 too slow to say no part... seriously, I thought I lived in a democracy.

4 comments:

Shreya said...

Lol that's nice. I mean really "awesomest" plan. :D The Reunion. Love to read your reunion experience :) Good luck. ;)

quartertoinsane said...

yea... last tym kids went to a reunion bad things happened to them afterwards... so yea, i really dnt lyk it whn bad things happen to me ;) =P

thnkx in between :)

Zeba said...

Awwwwwww. You were to slow to say NO!! Hah. Sorry. Good luck. I am SURE it will be an AWESOME reunion. I can FEEL it in my bones. :-)

quartertoinsane said...

thnkx... i jst hope the feeling in ur bones is rite :)