Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Problem

See there is a dinner that I absolutely have to attend because the office is sponsoring it. Then again, I have to think really hard about going there since it is in clifton, I do not want to take my bike there because of the high risk factor involved. If I get a flat, I have to drag my bike for a few miles before I find a place to have it repaired. Also there are police who are biased against bikers (and they are rightly so), so yea, with all these issues I do not want to take my bike. But I simple absolutely have to go. I will go, I will find a way....

On an different but related note, I have not picked up the book thief since the day I joined the office. I really really need to set a routine so that I can study too in that time slot... Also, need to buy books and stuff for the course...

On a completely different note, I have not been able to come up with a poem in quite a while. That is a bad thing...

4 comments:

Shreya said...

Hmm.. it happens, you'll be writing beautiful poems soon.. :)

quartertoinsane said...

I do hope so... :)

Red Handed said...

I pray that you would be able to carve some mesmerizing lines soon!

quartertoinsane said...

thnku :)