Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

More than 16

That is the amount of time in hours that I am spending in the office or office related studies. I have to find a way to manage all of this to make room for studies... Studies something that I must must must do. I what to write something, anything that carriers some meaning, even a one liner would be great. But my mind isn't working that way. Or any other way. I am sleepy, damn sleepy. I am tired, I do not feel like being creative. I feel a sleep typing this, in a sitting position.

4 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Best of Luck :).

quartertoinsane said...

:)

Zeba said...

A few days I don't visit and suddenly it's all sleepy posts! :-D I find managing time EXTREMELY difficult.

quartertoinsane said...

@zeba: I knew it wasnt my fault, its yours :P everyone finds managing time extremely difficult! :)