Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

To the Point

I know what I have to do. I have to be concise. Direct. To the point. I need to stop beating about the bush. I need to stop tinkering with mechanics. Go with the flow. But that is something that is essentially against my nature. My nature. Its complicated. I adapted. No. I never adapt. I reciprocate. I react. I am incapable of action. I only act when there is no other action left. The consequences. They scare me. They restrict me. Bind me. They are the reason why I react and not act. I copy the surroundings. I can sense the mood. That does not stop me from acting against the greatest interests of the environment. I act against the environment. I worship chaos. But that is not the point here. How do I write. The tone that I take, the choice of words. All of these are important. I lead. They say I am no leader. Sadly, the truth is I am and I cannot resist leading. Even sadder, however, is the fact that I do not like taking blame. Something that a leader must do. Often I end up leading from the shadows. Suggesting suggestions. This is complicated. I am participating in IBA Infer, and I am thinking about the tone for my analysis. This is preliminary work based on the information I cursorily gathered. Is it Love, Is it Love... the beat. the rhythm. At another time, I would have synced myself to these beats. Now is not the time. My thoughts they are complicated, they are an amalgam. I just to read them better. I need more practice not more time. It is like a daze. A haze. No. Its just me. Sleepy....

2 comments:

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said...

Everyone is scared about the consequences, and that is why we tend to hesitate :)

quartertoinsane said...

hmmm... that may be the point :)