Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Break

Something that I need desperately. I have not taken an off day for three weeks. Today too, after class I hit office. I need to generate a gap. My talismans. They help. But would it be prudent. To take them. No. It would not be prudent. Foolish to say the least. Class and then office it is. My thoughts feel focused. But they are not. Another illusion among so many. I should have become a demon that time too. She would not have left then. If only. Whats done is done. Not again. Not here. Not now.

PS: the generous people gave me a sunday off ...

4 comments:

I do, I do. said...

But its good to be busy. That way you can keep unnecessary thoughts away.

quartertoinsane said...

being busy is good. being too busy is bad.

M said...

Keeping yourself distracted with work is the only way to stop over-thinking and feeling too much.

quartertoinsane said...

hmm... gud point...