Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coils

Unwinding. Relaxing. It all seems to be working out. It appears that all of this is working out. But. No. Cannot relax. There are still chores to be done. The action is not yet done. Before the strike. It appears to relax. The coils. They appear to be undone. They are not. It is the false sense of security. Before the impending move. It will happen. For that. Before that. Cannot relax. Cannot rest. Must move quickly. Must move in a definitive manner. Definitive. It appears concrete. It hides a gap. A gaping hole. A chasm. I will succeed. I must.

3 comments:

I do, I do. said...

i LIKE everything, EVERYTHING you post! I'm so glad I'm one of your followers!

M said...

With such furious passion, succeed you must. Good luck, with whatever that you're wishing to achieve :)

quartertoinsane said...

@i do, i do: Thank you!!! it is me who is glad that you are one of my readers...

@M: Survival. Evolution. These be the only goals. thanks! :)