Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Flux

I do not want wealth. I do not want fame. They only bring discomfort. And vice. They only bring you into the eyes of the people. Nothing Else. They leave you barren. People think money is power. They are wrong. Rich people hide. They fear. Even their own shadows. Scare them. Fame. They are not theirs. They live for the world. Wealth. And. Fame. They take peace. That is their opportunity cost. Peace. Love brings Peace. No Peace. No love. No love. No Peace. Its a simple equation really. I make mistakes. Not many. But I do. And when I do, they are grave. They are bigger. A cost. A simple one. Easily avoidable. But not so. A mistake is a mistake. I am careful. I am strong. My demons make me stronger. But I am nothing. Now. Peace. That is all I desire. At the moment. A clear head. My head was clear. At least it looked like it. Calm like the sea before the storm. But the storm always raged beneath the surface. Now. It rages on the surface. And nothing is still. The world is in flux. But I am not. It is too fast. I cannot go fast. I will tread over aspects. Things. People. I must be careful. I can be hit too. I am not immortal. We used to be though. Now we only suffer longer.

6 comments:

FarhanJ said...

Material wealth do have it's consequences but still we long for it.

P.S I've written the post on demons I told you about. Do read it and share your thoughts.

quartertoinsane said...

true true...

Zeba said...

I carry a little bit of peace in my heart and I try hard not to feel smug about it. ;-)

quartertoinsane said...

its okay to feel a little smug, no? :)

I do, I do. said...

We only suffer longer.. couldn't agree more.
I form an association with almost everything you wrote here. Its good to find at least one place where you feel familiar.

Just came across your blog and obviously liked it! Following you now!

Love.
http://inthepourinrain.blogspot.in/

quartertoinsane said...

thnkx :D