Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Mirrors

My eyes burn. That feeling. Its back. Now its different. Because, I know why its here. The cause. The reason. The catalyst. I know what it is. It was not an epiphany. I was just more observant this time. People think I am a liar. Some others think I simply cannot lie. There are people who do not question me. Then there are those who do nothing but question me. The healthy middle. I cut my ties with it. Not long ago. It wasn't that difficult. It was just a person's width wide. An image. In a way. Not a perfect image. But it did reflect me. Betrayal. Ego. Self-Preservation. Reactivity. I don't know which one was it. Maybe a little bit of them all. Maybe all of them in their lustrous sheen. The reason. Why I cut off the reflection. I do not look for reflections. I may have grown. I may have evolved. Something different altogether. I should. Shatter the mirror. End the image. I left that task in the hands of a game. A game. Something that amuses you. Something that you play with. The image played with it too. It left scars. It was a beautiful game. Filled with allure and complexity. Now its just that. A game. I cannot shatter it. The image. I would break myself. But If you break the image. I would not shatter. Or I could. No. The game is too fragile. And I cannot scar it more.

2 comments:

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said...

People have different views about us, but in reality none know us the way we really know ourselves :) I love your writing.

quartertoinsane said...

:D thankyou ...