Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Two Decades

Its been almost 2 decades. Slightly over them. There are certain habits I would love to reacquire. Other habits I would love to leave. Seems I have been able to do either in all this time. The ones that left me. Left for good. The ones that I have. Seem to be here for good. But that cannot be. The habits must change. With time. They must. That is what evolution is. That is what change is. So much time has passed. So much has changed. That is life. I guess.

5 comments:

Zeba said...

And they will. Change. With time. I wouldn't be too worried.

And again, thank you for making me smile every time I sign in on blogger. :-)

FarhanJ said...

change is the only constant

quartertoinsane said...

@zeba: hahahah... then again, you are you :D

n that was an honest comment.

@fahanJ: true dude, true.

RidaFatima said...

CHANGE SOMETIMES HELPS....

quartertoinsane said...

of course it does. I am just saying that there are certain specific changes I would like to have.