Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Accidents

I have had two in the past three months. Both times. A rammed into something. I was not riding that fast. At a moderate speed. Around 70 kmph or 40 mph. The monetary damage. I borne the hit. So no issue. Physical damage. None whatsoever. Albeit. I was a bit shaken up from the adrenaline withdrawal. Reason for the accidents. Got distracted. Both times. Just for a fraction of a second. I hit the brakes both times too. But I end up ramming into the vehicle in front of me. I never ever bumped into a girl like that. Or a even a dude. Once a girl was about to bump into me. My friend pulled me out of the way. Another time a dude was about to run into me. I pushed him aside. Both times. Last second reactions. Avoided collisions. Why not on the road. Either some things wants me dead. Or some thing wants me alive. Either way. I have got to stop that. Not good.

4 comments:

M said...

Please. Take care!

quartertoinsane said...

Not my fault. I swear. Its them distractions that causes them accidents.

M said...

Them distractions are to be left at home when out on the road.

quartertoinsane said...

They arnt household distractions. They are roady distractions. The ones found on the road. A lawn advertisement. A glare of sunlight. Things like that.