Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Done With

I want this to be done with. I want this part to be over. I am not exhausted. My energies are not drained. But it just feels like a drain. A waste. You know when they put fillers in between awesome series with deep plot lines. This part feels like a filler. And the worst part. I cannot skip it. I cannot jump it. I cannot  choose not to watch it. I cannot flip the pages. I have to live through them. I want this phase to pass. I want to be done with this. To live life. A little. I held back. I think. Or rather. I'd like to think. I want to enjoy it more. I want to have time to stop. Look around. And. Then. Move one. Stop again. Look around. I have been running for quite a while. From quite a few things. A lot. I ran. From her. Now I want to run again. Now. From work. I want this phase to be done with. To end. To find. A moment of eternity. Or as William Blake put it...

To see the world in a grain of sand,
And heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour. 

2 comments:

I do, I do. said...

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Kudos! :)

quartertoinsane said...

I havnt found that yet...