Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Malice

Another one awoke. Malice. Lets just call him that. He is not malice. Exactly. Rather a kind of it. Thereof. He is forewarned. We wields a short blade. I do not disagree with that. But. He hides it. Behind his back. Or he stabs them in the back. I do not remember which. Him I try to control. To the maximum extent of my will. My will. It is not that strong. Not any more. They are coming. Slowly. Steadily. One by One. They awaken. And they stand by my side. Malice be this ones name. He waits in the shadows to strike. He marks his enemies. But there are worse still to come. For ages I have kept them locked away. Now. I no longer have the will to hold them back. I did try. But Malice got out. Soon the others too will come.

4 comments:

M said...

I see, what you were referring to. No doubt we are all mad, mad creatures in this mad mad world :)

quartertoinsane said...

mad mad mad :D u gt ur dosa in b/w?

M said...

hahahaha. I had it the very next day, yes.

quartertoinsane said...

lucky u... nw I am jealous :D