Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Breakfast

I am thinking of what to have for breakfast tomorrow. I can make something for me. But the week just started. It would be a cruel thing to do. Went out today. Kal. I think I will eat at home. Get a parcel of something. Parathy. With Eggs. Or Cream. Or simply tea. Hmmm. I can spend all night planning this. But for now. Parhai parhae parhae...  I am trying honestly. I even bought the books for it.

PS: I just remembered a conversation with a friend on the same issue this morning. Oatmeal or cereal for breakfast. I do not consider that a breakfast. It is a healthy snack. Nothing more.Another friend is of the same opinion. Although he thinks that if significant quantities of Cereal are consumed that may qualify as a breakfast. Half a box he says. I differ.

5 comments:

M said...

Good lucks with the books! And eattt something heavy, oily and unhealthy! PARATHA and andaa. And chai or coffee?

quartertoinsane said...

thanks!
Thats the plan. Coffee. That is a good idea. I think parathy, andaay and Chai for breakfast. Coffee for brunch :D

M said...

Sounds wonderful :D and yummy!

quartertoinsane said...

Yes Yes :D and if they are irresistibly yummy, I'll send some for you

M said...

Sounds brilliant :D