Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Epitome of Misery

That is what I am write now. A sad pathetic little being. An epitome of Misery. The girl I loved left me. My bank account is empty. The utility companies have issued warnings to me. Life in short is a mess. I am thinking of killing myself. But then. I think. What if the knife isn't sharp enough to cut through me. Due to fuel shortage no vehicles on the road. So. No point in jumping in front of one. Jumping off a bridge is an option. But the water beneath probably dried up. So. I can't drown. I think my bank account had something to do with my love life. And the utility companies. As long as it was full. She was with me. And apparently was happy. The utility companies didn't bother me. Life in general seemed pleasant. If only she would come back. I would have a reason to live. If one I had a little money I would ride down to her place and beg her to come back. Yes. That would be better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I may not be an epitome of misery. I may not even be in misery. But I am looking for distractions. Last week, I even... Lets just leave that part out. It may come back to haunt me later. So. As I was saying. I may be a paradigm of misery. No not that. I feel miserable. Because of my papers. This feeling of anxiety. This feeling of pain. Its bitter. A loved one leaving you for another person. That feeling is not even close to this feeling. I need a distraction. Then again. I need to study. What to do!!! Karoon tou kya karoon. Ex. Friends. I can iron my clothes. Paint the walls. Eat a cake. A cake. That is the thing for me at this point in time. Lets go and eat a cake. A chocolate mousse cake. Yes. That is the distraction that I need. Also. Dad's b-day today. With Tea. Or or. Ice Cream. Ummm. Cake or Ice Cream. Cannot decide. AAAAAhhhhhhhh. The books. The dreaded books. I need to see a shrink. Any aspiring shrinks out there? You can write your thesis on me.

PS: While the above the line story is not true. It does feel like a better alternative. To what I am going through. Also. Ice Cream. Cake. Shrink. Not joking about these.

8 comments:

M said...

Okay, how about we start with breathing first? BREATHE! In and slowwwly out.

quartertoinsane said...

okay so that actually works. thanks :)
I wonder why I didnt think of that...

M said...

Now that you're slightly bit relaxed...take everything slowly. Think of every little problem, one step at a time :)

quartertoinsane said...

There is only one problem with wat u suggested now. The problem, its not little. It has 260 pages, 56 questions and only till wednesday to be taken care off...

Zeebs said...

I'd tell you that you need a drink, but if you're a minor/don't-drink then I'd be in trouble.

I'd tell you that you need to go paintball to relieve yourself- but what if you don't like to get bruised.

I'd tell you that you can't do anything about it. It is bitter. Life can taste like bitter at times. And that anything you will try- won't help. Because it doesn't. You just have to go through it.

One day at a time.

But what if you think I'm uttering nonsense?

(Which, I am)

quartertoinsane said...

Not minor. Don't Drink. Personal Religious Social rules, etc.

Paintball sounds fun.

Hmmm..... true true. One day at a time it is then...

Apparently I don't. But you do. That means...

Zeebs said...

That means we have to get you married to a crime/drug lord.

It wouldn't be 'terrible'.

quartertoinsane said...

not into dudes. But if you know a dudette crime/drug lord under 30, I am willing.

Then it becomes awesome :D