Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hero

Hero. Or rather a Heroine. That is what I need. No. Naa. No Heroine. Then she would change the rules. The rules cannot be changed. They make my world go round. They change. I break. I lose. Cannot afford to lose. The masks. The demons. The snake. The darkness. And Me. All must come together. Otherwise. Life. It stays a mess. Maybe. What if. I became the Hero. Changed the rules. Just a little. Enough to allow them to merge. A hero is not there. At the right place at the right time. No. A hero does not fight the system. No. A hero does not give hope. No. Then. What is a hero. A hero. Proves the exception to the rule. He proves. One man. One man can break the rules. Can change the game. One man. That is all that is needed to make a difference. That is the hero. One man to change the tide. One man to swing the scythe. One man to light it all. And let it burn to ashes. I just realized. I wrote something akin to what was written on the Sauron's Ring. Black Speech it was called. That language. Irrespective. My thoughts a cluttering again. Not a good sign. Not at this time at least. Hero. That is the objective.life

No comments: