Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I See

I see things differently. Or at least I'd like to believe that. Otherwise. Its not a so good conclusion. That aside. I see things differently. I think people look at the world in colors. They like things in colors. Pretty Colors. Bright Colors. Flamboyant Colors. Attractive Colors. Unique Colors. They like. They love. By looking at these colors. To them. Black and White. They are colors too. I do not see it like that. To me. The world has colors. But I remove them. I strip it bare. All I leave are Black and White. These to me. Are shades. Not colors. I look at things in shades. And those with the shade of Gray I like. But there is an price to pay. Once I remove the colors. I can't fill them back up. I need to learn to do that. Put the colors back. From an ancient if I can. Gray. White. Black. Shades.

4 comments:

Zeebs said...

Agreed.

(Insert Michael Jackson's song here- Black or White)

I thought it was appropriate.

quartertoinsane said...

nice nice

Terminally Ill Offical Dank said...

SIQ POST BRO

quartertoinsane said...

y'all, i duno wat that mean bro...