Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rerunning Scenarios.

I want to write something. Anything. But right now. My head is rerunning scenarios. With different variables being slightly altered. Sadly. Even in the scenarios in my head. I seem not to be able to pass this paper. Corporate Reporting. Such a flashy name. From the name. It sounds like people who pass this paper become were-hounds. But after some practical experience. I can tell. They remain rats. At best we can become dogs. Were-creatures. That is a whole different game. And there. There is no one. Absolutely no one to protect you. You are just alone. But not lonely. You have armies to fight. With Demons Lords at your command. Oh the fun. On the despair said. Nothing to despair of dread.

On an unrelated note. It turns out I have been inhaling thing that have china grass in them. Is that a bad thing? 

2 comments:

Zeebs said...

I don't even know what China grass is- but can't be that bad. It may give you hayfever or something.

Hayfever sucks and so does Corporate Reporting. We deserve better.

quartertoinsane said...

I dont even know what china grass is :/

It shouldn't this not be the time to get sick...