Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Resignation

I gave my resignation yesterday. With a one day notice period. It was good. A little bit of drama from the section head. Nothing else. Today was the last day. In the morning, the manager comes in and asks me if I withdrew my resignation. I ask why would he say that. He says he does not have it any more. I am like, sir don't joke about it. He's like I am not joking. He order me to go find it. I go. Not there. I come out. A lacky comes and asks if I have the copy of the resignation which is lost. It hit me. How the hell did he know. No one knew. Only me and the manager. OH well. I think. I go to the PC. Type another one. Print. Give it to the manager. Take the receiving. I am done. I walk out the door at the day end. Made a lot of contacts. More than I would have made if I had stayed. It was a good run while it lasted. I am happy. Freaking Happy. Also. I got selected for a organization. And another position opened up.

6 comments:

Zeebs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zeebs said...

Fuck yeah.

Zeebs said...

Fuck yeah.

Zeebs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zeebs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quartertoinsane said...

Hell yea!!! n wat be in them comments?