Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

That Gecko

Are strange. And odd. There is a reason why I suspect that I may be suffering from schizophrenia. Or better yet. That I am simply mad. I see things. Not hooded figures. Or hunched old women. Or men with red eyes. Or shadows walking. I do hear things. But its mostly because of, there is a name for that. The structure of the building is such that sounds conglomerate at a point. That is not the point. I see things. Like a gecko running along the wall. Dogs fucking about. Drug addicts smoking in the corner. That guy being robbed on the side of the road. I see them. No else sees them. That is what irks me. I mean. Why me. You know what got me thinking. That little gecko baby that managed to climb atop the antenna of my wifi router. Why did I not see it climb. I only saw it after it was atop that. Dammit. Now it hid behind the table. Now the constant dread of it...

2 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

sub theek tu han na bhaai ji ?

quartertoinsane said...

nae, qatae tor pay nae...