Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Let me try to be vague...

So yea. Just because I said you are great to make you pay for that tea does not make you great. Just because I say you are awesome and rich, just to ensure that you don't run away with my money does not mean I think you to be whatever I said you are. To you. Dude. Especially to you. Most of the things I have said are lies. No. Wait. Almost all of them are. I mean c'mon your IQ isn't even half of mine and you think you can beat our combined IQ. Dude our combined IQ crosses 300. You have like a 60 or 70-ish IQ level. Dude I lied. Get over it. I am not being personal at this point. But I will be. It won't take me long. You pride on being what you are, I am proud of what I am. And you do not want to see what I am. Also, I do what I want to. I am in no mood for justifying myself. What I did not say to them, I will say to you. And I do not want to do that. You still have to pay me 500bucks. Cough that up and then I will tell you the whole story, including the dirty details. Of course its not my story, mine is different. But it does concern you. Yea. I am about to get personal. ...

I think I have anger management issues. Or something to do with social situations.... I should have gone to a proper university. That would either have ironed these issues out of me. Or I would have gotten them beaten out of me. Seriously. The above is what I want to say. But I can't. I don't like confrontations. I avoid them. Like a ninja. And I am not even near a ninja. Physically speaking. I either avoid or go all in. And then I do not stop. Until someone stronger stops me. I have even gone against bigger people. Not a good thing. That inability to handle socially awkward situations. It bad. Also the above is to be said to a dude so is pestering me to call him to tell him why I resigned. What the hell is wrong with people... I think I'll get a human diary. Tell it everything and then hope it doesn't blabber everything out. This way. I can avoid odd blog posts and real life conversations.

4 comments:

Zeebs said...

I sea what you did there.

quartertoinsane said...

I am shore you did...

Not a writer, just a scribbler said...

I promise to always be nice to you and never cross you. -scared- :p

quartertoinsane said...

Thank you, that means so much :)

PS: They always say that in the beginning, then they go ahead and do just that. :P