Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

No Think

Any doctors in the house? Quacks, Pseudo-Doctors, even Witch doctors will do. I just need a prescription for something that can stop me from thinking. I think a lot. A lot. And I mean A lot lot. Its like. I do nothing but think. I am fed up of this thinking. It causes stress. Tension. It may cause me to die earlier than usual. I don't want to die. Or do I. That is not the point. I want to stop thinking just for the day. You know. Something the popping of which will make my mind go blank. I can run scenarios, simulations. What the fuck not in my mind. Its wonderful. And all that. But seriously, its too much tension. I can not take that much stress. I need to stop thinking. How do I do that. Please help. I learned that. Then I forgot! Anything will do.

No comments: