Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ramzan

This is the longest fast I have had in my whole life. 15 hours. Seriously. I was lucky that my first dozen Ramazan's or so did not come in the summers. I really am trying to focus on the spirit of the month. But seriously, I cannot. I cannot focus. All day long, I was like nothing. Then suddenly I felt hungry. Now I am too full. Prayed and whatnot. But the spirit of the month still alludes me. I know the spirit. Its just that I do not feel it. Lets hope and pray we all do.

6 comments:

I do, I do. said...

Have a nice Ramzan ahead. :)

quartertoinsane said...

thanks :)

Lubaina E. said...

I like how you write down your thoughts in little note.

Following :)

quartertoinsane said...

thank you :)
The notes are little cause thats just how small my thoughts are :D

Lubaina E. said...

Haha. right :D

quartertoinsane said...

:D