Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Shingdings and Me

I looked into Tarots, they are a good pass time. But with the limited amount of people who do that shit. It is a bit difficult to find someone good. Then I looked into Spirit Animals. A blogger inspired me to do that. Its too vague though. Every one has their own meaning of each Spirit. I mean decide already. While I like uncertainty. This is not uncertainty. This is plain confusion. So I decided. Back to my old interests. Not the other ones. They are dangerous. And. Also I do not have resources for that. Even though they are of a literary nature. So. I will just go an study demonology. I can't study magic. Its forbidden. Explicitly. But Demonology is not. Albeit. I will have to study the Christian version. The Islamic version is against the basic tenants of the faith. So yea. Christian Demonology it is. I would prefer to go out and enjoy. But due to prior activities (mostly office and a bit of studies) my social connections have been badly damaged. They will take time to repair. Till then Demonology.

PS: A tie as a birthday gift. How does that sound?

8 comments:

Not a writer, just a scribbler said...

I have been obsessed with all of this lately. .good to see I am not the only one :)

quartertoinsane said...

obsessed with what exactly, not demonology!?!

Not a writer, just a scribbler said...

Haha, nope. Just the energy around the universe. Things we cannot see. Powers. Spiritual things. Intuition. Sixth Sense. Stuff like tht.

quartertoinsane said...

energy around the universe. A big No. I learned to stay away from that. Others are fun. I'll get back to powers and sixth sense once I am done with demonology, wanna join :P

Not a writer, just a scribbler said...

Nope, demons, not my thing. i have enough of my own to run away from :p

quartertoinsane said...

lol... these arnt personal demons. My personal demons are busy :P

Also, you know you cant run away form them, right? :P

Not a writer, just a scribbler said...

But I can try.

quartertoinsane said...

so you can.