Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Tarrots

I should be studying for my paper tomorrow. But I am bored witless. My head hurts and I am in no mood to study. So. I just wander about. On the net. I hit this site. While visiting a blog. About tarrots. So yea, I get mine read. Its a logarithm based enumerator really. Back to the point. It was like. Oh Fuck. Thats true. Wow. Yea thats true too. Then it hit me. FUCK NO! abstractions. Things people would like to hear. Like one card read I have a sensual body. I know what I have. I do not find it sensual. In any way. A six pack and a firm diaphragm. Now that would have been sensual. You know the one those deep sea divers have. Then it also said I like to please people and would do anything to please them. I like to please people. But only until they got something for me. As soon as my incentive dies. I screw them over. Not always. Recent events being an example. The events of tonight and the night before yesterday including. And. It also had. Oh wait. I can't recall. My head hurts like hell. Lack of Sleep maybe. I'd love to get a reading though. From a "professional". Then I'd bash them for a wrong analysis. My mother took me to some reader once. I don't remember what that guy was. He told my mother I am innocent little boy, very gullible. Oh yea. I am gullible. Extremely gullible...

Dear future me. Remember. Friday night. Two nights back. What was it. Yea. Friend's sister's wedding something. Tonight too. Didn't want to go. Remember. He thinks you didn't have the courage to face her (not the sister, that girl). And for today, no courage to face him. You know the real reason. Future me. I hope you are more adapt when you read this. Also, I hope you got that cake cause I ain't working at the moment. Also, stats is hard. I am gonna pass this hopefully. Don't get in this mess again.

7 comments:

Zeebs said...

Tarrots?!

Not a writer, just a scribbler said...

Tarrots. .hahaha ;)

quartertoinsane said...

@Z: Tarrots. Cards with funny looking pictures on them (most have naked women) used to read ones personality or future or past. What ever you want. There are people who do this professionally and some people believe that this is very very accurate. I am waiting for a chance to meet a professional reader so that I can read them :D

@scribbler: hahahaha, u gt the idea ;)

Not a writer, just a scribbler said...

If you meet one, take me with you! I saw one last at Port Grand, may be you should go there plus one Aunty sits in Forum, Time Out

quartertoinsane said...

The port grand one I think comes there on and off, not a permanent thing. Will have to look into it. Time Out wali aunty sounds promising. Let me ask around.

Not a writer, just a scribbler said...

let me know when you find out!

quartertoinsane said...

aey aey capin' !