Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

To Work or Not to Work

I went job hunting today kinda. I am in no mood for a serious job right now. Normal jobs they do not pay well. Not at all. I like my work. I think I will continue down with it. Some people are of the opinion that this work falls within the black area. Then they define certain conditions which if satisfied would make this thing fall in the white area. To hell with that. I am happy with the greyishness of the while affair. Also. I get to do what I like. Well at least one of the things that I like. I just resent the fact that I wasted valuable time that I could have spent sleeping. Oh well. I'll just find a replacement and excuse myself from there.

6 comments:

Lubaina E. said...

Just be yourself. :)

quartertoinsane said...

Normal people hate me for that :)

Lubaina E. said...

Normal is just a common misconception :p

quartertoinsane said...

hahahah... so it is...

Khadeeja said...

Hahaha nice i like "to hell with that. I am happy with the greyishness of the while affair."

quartertoinsane said...

:D