Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Reflection

I started writing to keep my thoughts in one place. So that I could come back someday and look at all the things that I thought that are very moment. Thoughts. There and then. Frozen in time. Written in verses and prose. In a style that only I could read. Then I stopped. Then I started. I found some nice people here. Interesting people. People, who as I now understand, hide in there. In the world. Cause there are different. Because they shine like stars amongst the people so mundane. But then again, I hide too. I say what is on my mind but in joke not out loud. Never out loud. For Fear of being marked. I don't like being marked and highlighted. I give away my ideas just because I do not like to be marked. But then again, I have my reasons. My writing I use it for reflection. But then, it is only a record of sadness or neutrality, very seldom does it keep happiness. It can't be saved for later. You have to cherish it, relish it, and enjoy it. There and Then. I wanted to write other things, I wrote other things. Such is life. No. Chaos.

9 comments:

Almascism said...

"Because they shine like stars amongst the people so mundane. But then again, I hide too."
The story of our life :)
New here.Just followed you!
Drop by my blog someday!Or maybe just today 0:)

Scribbler. said...

Read you after a long time.It was a pleasure. :)

quartertoinsane said...

@almascism: lol... nice to meet you too :)

@scribbler: I read you regularly :P thank you :)

Furree Katt said...

your blog is one of my favourites, did i ever tell you that?

quartertoinsane said...

you just did, thanks :)

Dania said...

I like this, it's very honest and the writing is unchaotic. Even I write mostly when I'm sad, it helps clears things and is therapeutic. :)

quartertoinsane said...

thank you for liking this :) where do you write?

Hakuna Matata said...

That's the point! Dolor or emptiness is THE biggest trigger for writing.In happy times,we have so much else to do.Graham Greene described this feeling really aptly...if I didn't have final exams,I'd go search it up on goodreads.com. And share here. Later ,I guess.

quartertoinsane said...

Aptly summarized :) later then, I'll wait for that