Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Without an Afterthought

You can tell me it's a crime, while drink from the Thyme
You my dear are just divine, You can tell me it's a crime
I am a juggernaut without an afterthought,
I am wrought to remain uncaught.

You can tell me it's a crime, while drinking from the Thyme
You can tell me it's a crime, before we run outta time...
In this world of rhyme, You taste like brine
All bitter and no sweet, but I am inclined

You may wonder why is this so, and all you need to know
Is this, I am a juggernaut without an afterthought
And in this world of crime, we are all short of time
The key, is not to hit the rime...

This world is always on the brink,
All it will take is a clink
Your heart is not a commodity,
I that for a fact, verily

You can tell me it's a crime, while drink from the Thyme
You my dear are just divine, You can tell me it's a crime
I am a juggernaut without an afterthought,
I am wrought to remain uncaught.

No comments: