Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

That the world

Let's make sure that the world
Is free of your curse;
Let's make sure that the world
Is a little better place;
Remember to keep a mace
In your purse just in case,
Let's make sure that the world
Is going all right;
Let's make sure that the world
No longer gives damn!
How you ask, do we do this
It's quite simple like a kiss,
You take a man
Until the woman throws a fit,
And throw her in with him
and go see they work it out Kim;
But know this and it is true
That I do not care for you.

11 comments:

Soumya said...

WOW!! Pretty intense this one :)

Beautiful!

quartertoinsane said...

thanks :)

Soumya said...

Just for the sheer awesomeness of this post I'm giving you this :P

http://soumya-hintofme.blogspot.in/2013/05/its-hay-during-may-again.html

Accept, and do me proud :)

Red Handed said...

What made you think this way?
I liked this one!!!!!
and yes you can write :)

quartertoinsane said...

my mind works in mysterious ways, even I don't get it...
Thank you!!! of great hot(inferred from the instructor's attention) red one! thank you!!!

emphadiate said...

Bravo! I actually really liked this! Good job. :D

Maryam said...

AMAZING!!! Love this. =D

Zeebs said...

Kim? It's confusing but I like it :)

quartertoinsane said...

@emphadiate: Go raibh maith agat.
@maryam: thanks :)
@zeebs: couldnt think of another name so used that ;P thankyou!

Shreya said...

Deep one, nice! :)

quartertoinsane said...

thanks :)