Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Letter I

Dear D,

Consider this a typed letter, because mailing is not possible for some reason. I have been meaning to write to you for quite some time. The thing is, I just didn't get around to it. It's not that I didn't have time or that I thought to writing and then I stopped. I just didn't get to writing you a letter. And here I am now, writing it. 

So! how have you been? I have been hearing some pretty interesting things about your part of the world lately. Oh no, not the news. The news are boring and mundane as usual. It just hear things, chatter, gossips, rumors... you know the usual stuff. Any who, you were not mentioned in any of those so I am guessing that you are in the clear. And even if you are not, oh well! life, it always is short :P

As for me, its the same old boring life. Office home office home, and so on and so forth. It is quite boring. But like you said, enjoy life for what it's worth, yes no, yes of course. You know what, I'll write you another letter soon. Your know, short ones, Not these long tedious ones. I liked those.

Yours,

D

No comments: