Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kinda Sorta Agree

I read this blog post recently, about pampering children. I kinda sorta agree with it. Children should not be pampered. Although my parents pampered me, they gave me what I wanted even if it meant forgoing something they wanted; but where they couldn't, that is where I grew and learned. What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger, I kinda sorta agree with that too. These appear to be two completely different things. They are connected in my mind though. But then again, a lot of things are connected in mind.

6 comments:

Ridx said...

Children should be pampered. Nuff said! :p

quartertoinsane said...

hmmm...

Red Handed said...

hahaahha...
I am so happy you agreeee with me BOSS!!!

quartertoinsane said...

hahahaha kinda sorta...

PeeV ee said...

....and Red puts it in the best possible way. +1! :)

quartertoinsane said...

red puts it in the best way! :D